How to Manage Your Cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0
- Choose ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window, and then ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the Privacy tab.
- Adjust the privacy slider to the required settings. Set the slider above ‘medium’ to disable cookies.
- Click on ‘Tools’ in your toolbar, then select ‘Options’.
- Select the icon saying ‘Privacy’.
- In the Cookies section, deselect the “Accept cookies from sites” option.
- (Mac: Click on Firefox, then Preferences. Select Privacy and select the “Tell websites I do not want to be tracked” option)
- Click on the ‘Tools’ option in your toolbar.
- Select Options, and click the ‘Under the Hood’ tab.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, select ‘Content Settings’.
- Select “Block sites from setting any data”.
- (Mac: Click on ‘Chrome’ in the top-left corner of your screen. Click on ‘Preferences’ and scroll down. Click on “show advanced settings” to find the Privacy section. Click on ‘Content settings’, and adjust your desired settings here)
- Click the Cog icon at the top of your window.
- Click on ‘Preferences’, and go to ‘Security’.
- Select ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’.
- (Mac: Click on ‘Safari’, then ‘Preferences’. Go to the ‘Privacy’ tab, and in the Block cookies section select “From third parties and advertisers”)
- Click on ‘Menu’ and choose ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Preferences’ and select the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Choose your cookies settings from this section.
- (Mac: Go to Opera, then Preferences. Click on the Advanced tab and find Cookies on the left. Adjust your cookies settings from here)